Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

351 w oil pan

:headbang: well guys
im almost done with the windsor swap but, i need a rear sump oil pan all ive got is a front sump , and ive got clearance issues with the pan and that annoying ass cross member. and all the bone yards around here either have em but cant get to em or dont have them at all , the one yard wants 70 bucks for one i told the idiot he was crazy and left if any one has one let me know. later

bigginsmilieeatndrink

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Crap... Wish I could help buddy. Maybe one of the other guys has one laying around that they could ship to you... Good luck!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

Fellro

Staff member
If I ever were to get around to it, I have a rear sump in a van I need to get out. Double hump pans for w's are not exactly common...

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I checked . Here they r rusted out . But I keep good ones. No luck on the 351 pan sorry. Heck I payed $80 ish for a new one from Ford FOR a 302 . The 351 couldn't be much more.

There is one new on ebay for $60 ish new aftermarket Item 2202261660247

As well as others.

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Whoops didnt notice it was front sump, looked like my trucks one. Look on ebay for them. You will find it, if not we will lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts