Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pricing

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Ever since I turned 16 and started paying attention to trucks, I wanted my front end to lean forward.

Ryan

Thats why I bought a 79 baby :D! best looking front end of all time, say any thing other wise and I might start shootin'.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I think it's somewhat, I repeat somewhat of an illusion. The hood is level with the windshield (like yours), and the grill is no taller than the hood (like yours).

Goose,the new trucks are about two times the size of the 9th gen-back,so they can't be compared with Ryan's truck.

Now compared to the Post-99 trucks,that grille is like a set of double d's on an anorexic chick.

The one thing I will say that I like about the new 2011 is the hood.I actually like how the hood comes down over the fenders,much like the pre-79 trucks.I'm also glad they ditched those stupid louvers in the fender.

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I think it's somewhat, I repeat somewhat of an illusion. The hood is level with the windshield (like yours), and the grill is no taller than the hood (like yours).

The things that make my eyes perceive it as 'huge' is the bumper that *barely* peeks out further than the grill, and that I am used to the hood coming down over the top of the grill, not meeting flush with it. Does the grill pop up with the hood on this truck?

Ryan

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I like the truck...I just want to see how this new diesel works out.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I think they introduce it a year after a new model has been out.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
^^Yeah...I looked at the ones sitting on the dealer lot the other night. Not a fan of the grille, of the fenders.

just priced a 2011 350 xlt 4x4 6.7 with sunroof , trlr pack, 6 speed auto and a couple of other options to replace my 94 350
sticker $60,295 and that wasnt with every option
$60,295 minus my trade of $3800?????
there was only one fool present at this offering and it wasnt me

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
just priced a 2011 350 xlt 4x4 6.7 with sunroof , trlr pack, 6 speed auto and a couple of other options to replace my 94 350
sticker $60,295 and that wasnt with every option
$60,295 minus my trade of $3800?????
there was only one fool present at this offering and it wasnt me

Holy hell...I'm sure it woulda been a nice truck, but you can buy some homes for that price. It's alright though, buy that same truck 3 years from now as a certified pre-owned, or when the owner realizes they can't make the payments anymore. You'll get everything you wanted, but you won't be the fool who let an investment depreciate 60-70% over 3 years.

Ok, how about this.

2011 Ford F-250 XL Super Cab, 4x4, 8' Box, 6.7L Power Stroke HD 4V HPCR Diesel V8, TorqShift 6-Speed Auto, O/D w/Tow/Haul Mode, 3.55 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio $41,565

Packages

Camper Package $160
Snow Plow Prep Package $85
FX4 4X4 Off Road Package $295
Power Equipment Group $850
XL Value Package $595

Exterior

Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner $450
Engine Block Heater $75
Dual Alternators $380
Roof Clearance Lights $55
Manual Trailer Tow Mirrors with Power Heated Glass $0
17" Argent-Painted Steel Wheels $0
Interior
edit
Steel $0
AM/FM Stereo with Single CD and MyKey(TM) Feature $0
Ford SYNC(R) Communications and Entertainment System $395
Steering Wheel Audio Controls $70
Cloth Front 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat $100

Total-46,050

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Funny you post that Taylor...my dad was pricing out some new trucks just for chits and giggles a couple days ago. He thought it was funny that he couldn't get a truck with average equipment for less than he bought his first house for. For reference, 1984 he bought a 1500 sq/ft house with an unfinished basement for 43k. Given there's a rate of inflation and the house would be a tad under 90k today neglecting real estate trends...but you get the point. Another reference...he bought Thunder in 1996 and was out the door for a shade under 27k...and that was with most the option boxes checked and charges for omitting certain things like 4x4 stickers ($300 to leave them off).

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts