Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2008 National Ford Superduty Show

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
yup count me in times 2!

bobf100

Count me in.....but have a general question. Are we going to show our trucks or just go look at new trucks? My reason for asking is when I show my F100 I have mirrors that show the underside so that I can show off my custom chassis. If we are going to show then I'll bring them along with something to sit in ....if we are just going to look at new trucks I'll leave the mirrors and chair at home.

:cooldude:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Since there will not be very many of us we will probably just look. I don't think it would be worth showing with just the 3 of us. Maybe next year. YelloThumbUp

The setup they have is supposed to be pretty neat. The 08 superduty cut in half should be very interesting to see.

bobf100

Sound cools. Big Foot Four Wheel drive is having a grand re-opening that same day. They are going to have free hotdogs, give aways and they will be crushing some cars at 2 and 5. Not sure that my truck fits in but you and Doc might want to go to that also. YelloThumbUp

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
lunch was great. It's always nice to see some of the guys. YelloThumbUp

The superduty show was alright. Probably would have been more interesting if you were actually in the market to buy one.

Sorry no pics. Took the camera but didn't take any pics. confused

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Superduty show was as scott said...alright...there was a real cool lookin yellow 56 there though! Hightlight of the show if you ask me! Went over to Bigfoots re-opening and had a blast didn't have the digital camera so have to wait for the stupid throw away to get used up... There were some really neat trucks and Bigfoot did a car crushing display in the parking lot! All in all a good day full of good food, good friends, and GREAT trucks!

bobf100

I had a great time. It's always nice to visit with friends. Thanks for the compliment Doc. We saw three real nice "Foose" edition mustangs along with a bunch of new Super duty trucks. It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Ford Truck Articles