Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2005 PSD exhaust vids

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Well I finally had time to get a couple of vids of my Magnaflow cat back exhaust (no muffler). It's cat back till the warranty is up in March, then the kitty goes away, and the rest gets relpaced.

This a cold start this morning. 20 degress.

Driving.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well sir...that does sound secksy, and I don't even like oil burners. It was worth the wait. Can't wait to hear it in March when you ditch the cats.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I didn't think you could ditch the cats on these trucks????

You're thinking some of the gas engines of the same vintage...removing the cats can cause them to run like crap.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I didn't think you could ditch the cats on these trucks????

On a diesel you can, and it's better for them. Helps to lower the exhaust temp, which is very critical in a diesel.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
On a diesel you can, and it's better for them. Helps to lower the exhaust temp, which is very critical in a diesel.

I could have sworn I read on here some place that on these new OBD trucks that taking the cats off is a great big HELL no?
Wont the computer freak out?

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I could have sworn I read on here some place that on these new OBD trucks that taking the cats off is a great big HELL no?
Wont the computer freak out?

Nope, there's not 1 sensor that'll know the difference.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I missed this completely...sounds very nice!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts