Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2005 Harley Edition Headlights.. Yeah baby!

Storm

Sorry for the night shots, and the lack of photos during the work. I was covered head to toe in plastic dust so I had no interest in handling my camera while doing this. My garage is rather filthy now thanks to this project. It was very easy and cutting the headlight bracket was simple. I used plastic cutting wheels on a dremel, about 20 mins per side.

I need to get some silverstars and a new headlight harness for the H13 bulbs. So far this is freaking AWESOME. I can't decide if I want to put the headlight guards back on. If I decide to keep them off I need to do some heavy polishing from where they were sitting and rubbing.

I'll get some day shots tomorrow but so far I like them. It goes awesome with my truck and the gaps are not bad. The line up well with the 04 grill versus the 05 grills on 04(-) trucks. They do not touch flush with the fender and the problem is a weird plug that doesn't line up. I didn't think to saw it off and try that, but perhaps another day I may give that a try. Either way it's about 1/8" between fender and lens, not enough for me to say "no good."

harley_001.jpg

harley_002.jpg

harley_003.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Before long you are gonna never want to get rid of her! LOL

Storm

Storm

New photos. I think I'm going to get the end caps and put the top bar on but leave the headlight guards off. I think it'll look better! Well. Once I get a new hood it will.

harley_004.jpg

harley_005.jpg

harley_006.jpg

harley_007.jpg

harley_008.jpg

harley_009.jpg

That headlight grille combo looks awesome. Nice work. :)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Dang that truck's lookin' good.

Only thing is I think I'd ditch the middle light, or go for four smaller lights.

Storm

Dang that truck's lookin' good.

Only thing is I think I'd ditch the middle light, or go for four smaller lights.

I'm thinking about 7" lights. Those 6x9's absolutely suck. They don't give me anymore light then my headlights do. Not impressed with KC anymore.

Storm

Hmm... This doesn't look bad!

harley.lightforce.jpg

Hmm... This doesn't look bad!

harley.lightforce.jpg

Yeah, it dont look bad at all. In fact, it looks incredible. I like those headlights with that grille. I liked it at first and now I think it looks fantastic. :)

EDIT: Nice plate too by the way. ;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts