Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2005 F350 CC dually PSD

FarmForward

Tagged, bagged & deleted
For Sale: 2005 F350 Lariat, crew cab, dually, 4x4 with lockout hubs. 6.0L PSD, all stock, which means not studded or deleted. When I bought it, it ran fine and still does, so I didn't see the need to tear into it before absolutely necessary, as well as not having the luxury of not having the truck to use while it was getting work done to it. I used this truck as a tow rig, which it did very well, but don't have any use for it now, and don't want to see it just sitting in the shed unused. Truck is well-maintained, looks good and runs fine. It has 177500 highway miles on the odometer. I bought it in 2010; previous owner was a retired semi-truck driver who used it to deliver RV's across the country. It has both hitches, factory trailer brake controls, and upfitter switches. Interior is as nice as any Lincoln that came off the assembly line; leather captain's chairs, heated & power front seats, climate control, adjustable pedals, tilt, cruise, power windows (including rear slider), AM/FM/6-CD stereo with AUX, and sunroof. Tires have less than 5000 miles on them, and it has been parked under cover since I owned it. Ford painted it something they call "Arizona Beige", which I tend to call "brown-ish" rather than truly "beige". Truck is located in southern Iowa, and I can send pics if interested. Easiest way to contact me is with a PM here.

A car dealer pal says if it were on his lot he'd be asking around $15,000 for it, but I'm not stuck hard & fast to that number, and I will consider any offers. Thanks for looking.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts