Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2003 E350 Help

I just bought a new van for my wife since my 97 E350 got T-boned by a 4x4 Dodge Ram pick up..
Anyhow I have a 2003 350 Super Duty XLT with the 7.3ltr Turbo Diesel and need to know if I can put the cluster in that has the tach since I would really like the full gauges. I also need to know how to program in another key fob remote since mine only came with one. Hopefully you guys can really help me out. Thanks in advance

blacksnapon

Staff member
For the fob, turn the key on and off 8 times rapidly. If done properly, the locks should cycle, this shows its in programming mode. Push any button on remote one, the locks should cycle. Push any button on remote 2, the locks should cycle. Then turn off the key, again, they should cycle, showing the end of the programming mode.

fobs

Thanks! Anyone with info on putting in a gauge cluster with the tach?

blacksnapon

Staff member
Thanks! Anyone with info on putting in a gauge cluster with the tach?
Not sure if the plug ins/wiring are the same in behind the clusters. Be careful though, if its equipped with PATS keys, it wont start (PATS runs through the cluster).

cluster

No PATS....Thanks I will look for one from an ambulance at the wreckers....
I ran into that problem with putting Harley gauges in my F150....still trying to figure out who can help with that. Locate Ford dealer does not want to touch it at all.....oh well someday. Thanks again will keep everyone posted.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts