Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2 ford truck engine for sale

i have a friend who has 2 old ford truck motors. he says the one is a 351m that i have no clue what it came out of but the other is a 360 that came outta an early 70s(71 i think) 1 ton dump truck. he also has a granny gear 4speed 2wd tranny(i think its sold) but hes not sure if the guy that wants it is actually going to get it. the 360 does run. it ran pretty decent when it was in the dump truck. he pulled the motor and tranny and scrapped the rest of the truck dues to lots of rust. he told me if he cant find anyone who wants them in the very near future he will send them to the scrap yard. the 360 has a points style ignition system. milage is unknown as well but i do know that it ran pretty well before he pulled it. i would imagine that junk price he would get around 50-100 bucks for each so if a better offer is made im certain he will consider selling them off to someone who could still get some use outta these engines. i dont know anything about the 351m other than it will turn over. i believe he said it ran but not certain. he also has a gm 4.3 out of a late 80s or very early 90s gm 1/2 ton truck. he paid 250 for that and says it ran when pulled. again milage for these motors is unknown and i know the 360 did run when pulled. he wont gurantee the other 2 to run that i know of. and again if a decent offer is made he will probly sell them but it will have to be done quickly or they will be hauled for scrap metal. the engines are all located in the area of frostburg maryland and if you are interested in them you will have to be responsible for pick up and removal of these engines. he will not deliver them and pick up and removal will have to be very prompt (preferably the day of sale) should anyone be interested in them. so please feel free to inbox me or post any questions you may have on here and i will do my best to get as much info on here as possible.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts