Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1987 ford F150 Flareside

Just about two weeks ago this 1987 ford F150 Custom with Air, ABS, EFI, Cruz, POSI and 355 gears was sitting under a tarp for four years Non-Op.
It,s in great condition for it's age and the interior is clean and original with only 87K original miles.
Did the brakes, oil and filer,radiator back flush and new tires. As you can see the paint was oxidized, but started rubbing it out on the hood.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Just about two weeks ago this 1987 ford F150 Custom with Air, ABS, EFI, Cruz, POSI and 355 gears was sitting under a tarp for four years Non-Op.
It,s in great condition for it's age and the interior is clean and original with only 87K original miles.
Did the brakes, oil and filer,radiator back flush and new tires. As you can see the paint was oxidized, but started rubbing it out on the hood.
Actually, we can't see. :D

Looking forward to it when you get the pictures up, though. ;)

Oh, and a very big welcome to the site!

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Ive never seen an 87-91 flareside. Shiny!!!!

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
That's cause they're hard to find cause they only built them in 87.. Still used the all steel bed with new fenders to match the rounded shape of the front fender openings....

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Ford Power

No wood floor huh?

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Or are you saying iys the non glass bed with wood floor. Like my 85?

Yes, it has a wood floor. They had a heavy rubber bed matt while it was sitting for four years.
It kept the moisture under the matt, got a couple spots of dry rot on the wood slats and a bit of rust on the edge of the bed near the cab. Other than that it's really pretty clean.
Is it expensive to replace the wood floor?

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
I dont think so.

Looks straight forward . Need to do mine but it requires pulling the bed :mad:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts