Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1968 F100 Custom Cab

So to start new to this site so far so good. Anyways wanted to start a thread to show my truck and a update on it. So I have this truck for nearly 9 years now I am the third owner and when I bought this truck it had 67K original miles on it. Since the purchase and two engines and two rear ends later and it sitting for 4 years I have finally came across a decent 390 for it and starting this weekend I finally get to bring to my house and start install. unfortunately it may be a while till its going due to financial issues but it will get done I am pretty stoked. Here is one of the best pics of it. Also I am a nut for this gen of ford trucks so I am curious to what everyone else has in this generation so post some pics people

Attachments

• Ol Yeller Boat Launch.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
Oh, how I know about the financial difficulties... At least it looks to have gotten through without going downhill too badly. I sometimes wish I had worked out something with my cousin to buy a 70 3/4 4x4 he had many years ago, it was a pretty good truck, but didn't have the cash, so had to pass.

I had a 71 that looked similar, but had the stepside long box, which had the fenders taken off and tool boxes put on. It was very similar to a service body, but had the Ford tailgate and wood floor. It just had a 302, which I actually still have, along with a few other pieces.

Financials in this economy the last three years or so have really been a true test but I have managed I have owned two other vehicles but I do not and did not appreciate them as much as my old ford. I would like a four wheel drive version of the 68 to restore up and the current one will be my hot rod. hopefully one day I can get another one after that and restore it to show room quality. Ultimate goal would be to have a bunch of property and be able to have a bunch of Gen 5 ford trucks preferably 67-69.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Truck looks good and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to future posts on your F100

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts