Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1 inch body lift help

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Ok well thank you the helps appreciated! Some more info on me. Im a 17 year old kid with a gas guzzler as a daily drive(I love it) and I just spent alot of money on the suspension lift and got all the hockey pucks pre drilled for free thats the only reason Im going this route.

I drive a gas guzzler too, 12mpg if I'm good, hahaha. There's a lot of us here on FTF in that mileage range, but we wouldn't trade our rides! smilieFordlogo

I completed the body lift today. Took about an hour and a half. You can tell its a little different but now im just pumped for the sunspension lift! Pictures to follow!

Yeah! The truck was sitting in a barn since 83 and had all new body mounts on it! I also had about 8 people hanging out at the garage so I just had them pick ip the bed! It was very quick and smooth!

I did mine with 1.5'' uhmw its self lubricating and tuff as hell in case you dont know its the milky white plastic they use for cutting boards and runners on snowmobiles and boat trailers

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts