Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TN September Chat

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
true true. alright i guess i can let that go then. stoopid foreigner. lol.

I don't need your chit man...I'll have you know I'm also a member of the Texas chapter...and I've only visited there and thought it was cool...so they let me in. So if you don't watch it, I'll leave...hahaha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey I aint got a chapter. Besides Ben made me an honorary NC member.

Yeah...but I only made you an unofficial honorary member...here's the NC member list...you're not even an official honorary member...

group.jpg

so I guess you better be nicer to Chris so he'll keep you around:

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! My night sucked! I dont like to drink. I really dont. getting drunk reminds me of really BAD times. But last night my friend just HAD to have a drink with me. Well, one turned into two, then two turned into three. By that point I was drunkish. Then my G/F and friend start fighting for my attention. My G/F was being serious and my friend was arguing just to piss her off. Then they BOTH blame it on me. My friend got mad because I said I wouldnt go smoke a cig with him, my G/F got mad because I asked her if I could. She said no, I told my friend no, they both get mad at me.............I may never drink again with those two.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It has been my experience that there are a rare few times that you can 'party' with the OL and the buddies and have fun...two totally different elements. So my words of advice...keep the bros and hos separate.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! My night sucked! I dont like to drink. I really dont. getting drunk reminds me of really BAD times. But last night my friend just HAD to have a drink with me. Well, one turned into two, then two turned into three. By that point I was drunkish. Then my G/F and friend start fighting for my attention. My G/F was being serious and my friend was arguing just to piss her off. Then they BOTH blame it on me. My friend got mad because I said I wouldnt go smoke a cig with him, my G/F got mad because I asked her if I could. She said no, I told my friend no, they both get mad at me.............I may never drink again with those two.

If she gets mad at you for wantin to smoke,then I would NEVER work on a truck when she's over.That just ain't gonna work out.lol.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
I smoke like a freight train when I drink, so I was outside for 10 minutes, then inside for a few minutes, then outside again. she wanted me to sit down with her, but she was doing paper work. I dont care anymore. Last night was cool. I picked up some old scale models my dad built and have started rebuilding them. Its alot cheaper than trying to pick up a project truck.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts