Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Need help Lowering my F150

yeah i got all that.... but stealth, that was his first post here... sharpie has been here a lil while... is this something from another site?

What difference does that make anyway?

Yes, the avatar pic sharpie posted is definitely from another site. It is a pic I took of my truck and only posted it on the other unnamed site.

I was just trying to clear up my confusion... was wondering if it was some sort of carry over from another site...
The only carryover from another site was someone from another site noticing my truck's image was being used by someone on this site as their avatar image. Clear as mud? lol

Usually an avatar image of someone's vehicle is actually their vehicle. lol

Last edited:
hey at least this led to me finding this site. lol

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
The only carryover from another site was someone from another site noticing my truck's image was being used by someone on this site as their avatar image. Clear as mud? lol

Usually an avatar image of someone's vehicle is actually their vehicle. lol

i didnt know if this had happened at a previous site....... and yall had been into this situation before...

not trying to bug yall about it... was just trying to clear some stuff up...

i didnt know if this had happened at a previous site....... and yall had been into this situation before...

not trying to bug yall about it... was just trying to clear some stuff up...
Welcome to the internets. lol

Well I do know there's been plenty of people's vehicle images being used without permission for all sorts of advertisements and ebay ads and such. It's not like it's an oddity or anything.

I just think it's funny when a person 'borrows' someone's vehicle image for use on a vehicle enthusiast forum.

Patiently waiting for the truth to come out from sharpie.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Welcome to the internets. lol

Well I do know there's been plenty of people's vehicle images being used without permission for all sorts of advertisements and ebay ads and such. It's not like it's an oddity or anything.

I just think it's funny when a person 'borrows' someone's vehicle image for use on a vehicle enthusiast forum.

Patiently waiting for the truth to come out from sharpie.

yeah thats gonna be interested

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts