Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Beach....

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Yeah but yours is in the cookies...

His is for real cooking.
I've never talked about anything else I make, but ask Scott and Pam about my beans. I think they ate here once. I have some settler's beans that go GREAT with any BBQ. I also make Thousand Island from scratch, which is why my Reuben is the most popular sandwich here. I make a Blue Cheese Dressing from scratch as well. As for my BBQ, it's the marinading and blending of spices that makes for a great brisket as well as timing on the grill.

Everybody knows real Ruebens are made with RUSSIAN dressing!

And I don't wanna know about the cheese you been playing with, either!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Everybody knows real Ruebens are made with RUSSIAN dressing!
Try mine and you'll never want anything else. Trust me. I got voted best hot sandwich in the Lake Area at last years challenge. :D And, since I do actually like you, if you ever do come in for one, let me know. First ones free for you Tom. Just so you can talk it up. :) I know you'll be back for more after you try the first!

And I don't wanna know about the cheese you been playing with, either!
It's blue!! ROFLMAO Run with it Tom. I left that WIDE open.

Aaaarrrggghhh.... ya had to go and be a nice guy, now, didn't ya? Oh well. got ya posting again, and thats a good thing:)

And where is Osage Beach, I comming out west at the end of july. can aways stop for a good sandwhich.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
I think it is now time to start hanging out with you guys 100% of the time instead of the other site.

As more people come here and post in the 6.0L section... I now have more of a reason to do so. For a while, it would be a week or more before someone would post here... but with some blowing up their CAC tubes and such of lately.... I fgure we will have plenty of discussion going on??

Hey... how do I set up a personal gallery like the "other site"??? Am I stupid (don't answer that one)... or is it confusing on how and where to do so???

:beer:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
up on the top naviation bar, click Gallery. It should be a fairly easy task. It uses the same username and password as the forums. The software 'feels' different than the other site, but once you familiarize yourself, I think you'll find it a more user friendly interface.

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
but with some blowing up their CAC tubes and such of lately.... I fgure we will have plenty of discussion going on??
If ya'll gonna give a guy grief, you could at least wish him a HAPPY B-DAY!!

Sheesh!! Bunch of losers!! :rofl: :nana: :rofl:

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
If ya'll gonna give a guy grief, you could at least wish him a HAPPY B-DAY!! :rofl: :nana: :rofl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... :hammer: :headbang: [confused] :spank: 'hah'

I'll drink to that...:beer:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts