Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new here

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
great to see you've come from the other side.

thanks ben,I hope it is as relaxed as you say.I was really unpleased with the post about selling my 4x4 being deleted.and the one following to keep the conversation going.childish I guess.no matter we can still chat about the best looking trucks ever built.I have to say that 96 you have is some sharp too.I looked at the mate to that exept with the 7.3 power stroke in it recently.if the guy drops his price a little I may have it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah that was pretty bogus, but oh well...Thanks for the compliment on the crew. I don't think you could go wrong getting one.

thanks skandocious,I have seen the light lol.anytime ben,the owner has a seriously high price tag on it,fairly high miles on it.the good is it came from down south,so its not rusty,and the engine was done at ford at 125000 mils.and it has a 9 foot fisher plow on it.but at $12500 its more then they want for a 2000 at the dealership.I offered 10 k fo rit.I'll let him sit on it for awhile and see what he thinks,he's had it for sale for months.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Holy crap, 12.5 for that truck. COme on down here, I'll find you that same truck for 7k and you can drive it home.

I may have to take you up on an offer like that one day,and I gaurantee thats all he paid for that truck.one of those guys thats trying to make his fortune by driving south and buying up trucks and selling them up here.there are some guys up here doing it and charging reasonable prices.I would rather wait for a year or two until the wedding is over and the new house is built and come down your way and get a nice clean 78/79 F250 4x4 anyhow.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well the offer always stands...I've got a few open invitations out there. Usually what ends up happening is a guy tells me what they want, I find it for them, and never hear back. But I'm sure I'll be around if you ever want to set something up. Back home (when I'm not at school), I can literally just go for a 20 mile drive and find 15-20 dentsides for sale pretty easily. Can't guarantee I could find 78/79 250 4x4 on the first drive, but give me a weekend and something really good would pop its head for under 4 grand. I even know of a couple 79 350 4by's, but I'm sitting on those for myself...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
welcome! Good to see everyone coming over here!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Howdy Ya'll!

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I guess that I'll be thanking Ben as well, thanks Ben! Looks like there are a lot of familiar, knowledgeable faces here. Can't wait to get started, see you all on the boards!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome all!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts