Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Short bed style sides? need help pleeaassees

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well I went to a reef club meeting to day and started talking to this guy and come to find out he! owns a custom truck shop and he said he can chop my frame for under 500 bucks! he went to say it would be allot cheaper if I could just find a short bed to put on the shorten truck, I really want to do this but the bad thing is my truck is a rarer race track style side, dose any one know if they made a short bed race track style side?
Or could I just cut the moldings to fit my now shorter bed?
Any help would be great thanks guys smiliegitrdone

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I would cut it down yourself, then you know its completly custom and how freakin cool would that be??

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
that would be f-ing cool Doc! but thats going to cost me about 3 grand to cut the bed :( and well I have a very...... tight budget :(

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Can you cut it yourself and save some money?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Duct tape works wonders you know!smilietease

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Duct tape and bondo and noone will ever know:cooldude:

Man, your truck is soo nice and if I were you I would just leave it alone and get a shortbed, unless you mean the project truck. Just dont mess up the blue one, please...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Those are dune sides for runnin down the border! LOL

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
You know if things keep going they way they are I will be coyoteing people over the Canadian border before not to long.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I would keep the blue truck the way it is. Nice truck.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts