Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sooo Who's Got the Fastest Truck on FTF??

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
i wanna find out who's got the fastest truck on FTF and should get an award or something.. lol like a free sticker haha!

nway i will start

MODS:
E-series ECU
14 BTDC*
4.10's LS
with 32's
single 3" flowmaster Exhuast
Costum Air filters
heavy foot

( if its ok with the Ads make this a sticky? )

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Moving to general automotive. If the thread really starts to get booming then we might be able to sticky it. Though I think I might already know who has the fastest truck ;)

Me....that's who ! ;)

How about the bottom 5? I think I could make that one. LOL

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'm somewhere down near the bottom.

Though I did keep up with a Geo Metro running back up from the coast today. (Serious. We were both running about 20 over, though...:p)

If his truck will not outrun mine...I am seriously worried.

Drag racing, slolums (sp?), circle track, etc. His is faster and handles better.

Even Jeff's should outrun mine (except maybe top end), simply because his drivetrain has been rebuilt. I do have a higher geared rear end...so maybe top end I might take him.

Oh...and it takes a while to double clutch and shift one that is worn too.

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
Well what are we using to judge who has the fastest truck? quarter mile time, fastest mph, just wondering so I know where I fit in.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
just 0-60 times or 1/4 mile times.. :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Humm I can I drop my truck vin tag into the mus? If not I might have to put the 36's on and swerve into everyone. I think id be faster then Chris, he cant put long tubes on or take cats off. U got MAF tho, dang it.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
uhh, id have to say id be in the bottom group....but i think i would beat chris being a "lighter truck"

Michigan
I can climb a dune pretty fast.

But i can probably do alot more damage faster than others :)

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hahaha .. talk talk but not videos! chris i know you have a vid of your truck 0-60 post it lolz..

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i would do one of mine but my tires are way to big for the speedometer. i might see if i can borrow my fathers wheels (2wd) and then get an accurate reading

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts