Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Heres ur 4 door bronco

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
HOLY CRAP!! The red one is FLAWLESS!! If that thing fetches anything less than 10-15 grand I'll be very disappointed.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
when he says rust free, he's not kidding. There's not even any on the trailer hitch... You could park that thing in the pouring rain for days and I doubt the ROTORS would rust.

Ryan

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Dern, I'd love to have on of them. They're so rare; I can't belive theres 2 on ebay. And that red one is spotless, but I'd prefer a gray interior, and a one ton, so the first one would fit my style more. It's the whole working truck thing. Heck, my 250 works almost every day! There's a centurion floatin aroud catawba county somewhere, i've seen it around when I go out there and it's a one ton. I hope I can track it down and buy it one day.

HOLY CRAP!! The red one is FLAWLESS!! If that thing fetches anything less than 10-15 grand I'll be very disappointed.

Damn nice 4 door. I talked with him about 4 months ago and it was at 12,500 asking price. Right now I think 10,900 would buy it but I'm sure he'll let the auction run. I'd of bought it but my "boss" said no more.:(

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'd love tyo get it . But I have only 5 years and $18000 and I'm payment free. Even tho it wont be there.

I have not had Auto payment since 95 .And will not have another.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
There been a few posts about them Here Skan or I ussually find the Centurions some how and let everyone know .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well i'll be, learn something new every day.
You should see some of the wild stuff they did with F250-350 Crew cabs trucks with 4 ft stretch between doors just to name one.

Me too. Only seen one in my life... it was on I80 passing the Mace Blvd exit.... I was shocked... only after seeing a gun sitting on the side of the causeway (no joke) weirdest day ever. lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts