Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

server error

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
:( just got a server error then page not found. then configure error.:(
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I just got one too. Thought they should be aware there could be an issue somewhere.

error2.jpg

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
happened to me today and I checked on it and it seems they may be doing some server maintenance. If it continues to be a problem I'll dig a little deeper.

Dammit Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually I haven't gotten these issues. I just wanted to blame Ryan.

Aaron....you hit on something...Except Ryan always e-mails me with the Subject Line......"How do you like me now"!!!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
hahaha. I haven't been the butt end of my own ban, but I believe if we want to be creative enough... we can get it to say certain things to certain banned people. :p

Ryan

Ryan has been pushing buttons that are off-limits again.

I get this screen myself at times, and other times it just flat sits there loading. I think it's actually a conflict with their existing cookies, because I clear mine and it seems to go away for a week or so.

No issues on other sites tonight, but I got this briefly on here....

Error 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable

This error means that the web server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overload.
Please try to reload the webpage in a few seconds.

Not an issue or anything...more weird :suspicious: , since not that many people are on at this time of the morning.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts