Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Here I come to save the day

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Hi guys. Thanks for the invite! :nana: I feel special now~!

For those that don't know me, I'm Tony :wavey: from Florida.

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, NO, it's UNDERDOG!!

ROFLMAO

Welcome all the way from Misery. Ooops, I mmean Missouri. :rofl:

Fellro

Staff member
Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, NO, it's UNDERDOG!!

ROFLMAO

Welcome all the way from Misery. Ooops, I mmean Missouri. :rofl:
I think you had it right the first time...:rofl:
Speaking of Underdog, it's another site I hang out at, www.canopy.net, then look at the list, find the Underdog, and join in the mayhem! At first glance, doens't look like much, but once you get accepted, there's more to play with. Sounds like same rules here, no flaming individuals. There are political or hot topics areas that aren't open to general public... tell 'em Ted sent ya, then you won't have to wait long, as the spammers have been busy, so they check with the members to see if anyone has a clue who is signing up... They'll know who Ted is...

Hey Tony, welcome to our humble site. C'mon in and make yourself at home...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the site!

Are ya' sure his ain't the wrong coast??

Just 'cuz you're wrong doesn't mean EVERYONE is!

GREETINGS, Tony!! and welcome!

As for right or wrong coast, if wherever ya go, there ya are, how can we consider that where we are is not where we are supposed to be (with the "6L" exception that started in grade school hallways and ladie's rooms across the mid-state region) and if we are in FACT NOT where we are supposed to be, ergo the right coast, then we should be indeed on a pilgrimage to the right coast; in fact a conundrum because the right coast happens to be the left coast, despite the allegations of the right coast. There is an almost imperceivable misconception that the right coast is always the right coast, whereas the left coast retains the culpable deniability of being the right coast when an individual is indeed ON the left coast.
Understand?

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
As for right or wrong coast, if wherever ya go, there ya are, how can we consider that where we are is not where we are supposed to be (with the "6L" exception that started in grade school hallways and ladie's rooms across the mid-state region) and if we are in FACT NOT where we are supposed to be, ergo the right coast, then we should be indeed on a pilgrimage to the right coast; in fact a conundrum because the right coast happens to be the left coast, despite the allegations of the right coast. There is an almost imperceivable misconception that the right coast is always the right coast, whereas the left coast retains the culpable deniability of being the right coast when an individual is indeed ON the left coast.
Understand?
Ah, Tom. I think there's a blizzard IN your head!confused

Just 'cuz you're wrong doesn't mean EVERYONE is!

GREETINGS, Tony!! and welcome!

Understand?

Did anyone actually follow all that? (scratches head smilie).

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well, Tom is stuck in CO due to snow, so he's overthinking out of total boredom!!:rofl:
Now there's an interesting take out of nowhere... can one overthink out of boredom? I mean, one who would get bored at their own thoughts would indeed be a boring person to start with, and if indeed you can OVERTHINK out of boredom, then once you are OUT of boredom, you aren't bored after all, so hence are no longer thinking out of it. So what you're REALLY saying is I'm this boring guy who cannot think, right? AHA!!! I can TOO think as I am NO LONGER in the BROWN PAPER BAG!!!

Ford Truck Articles