Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Greater than or equal to sex.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
That is truly one of a kind , whole lotta truck there.

Michigan
I want it... My dad said call the guy and ask if he would trade his superduty for it lol.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Kinda rough on the inside and would be WAY better if it were red. smilietease

Not much riding on a trailer pulled by a 7.3L, 6.0L or 6.4L. smilietease

if this was a 7.3, add 5k to the price, then tell me the 7.5 isn't worth it. i did lots of math when i bought my truck. i might spend $100/week on gas, but it was a lot cheaper than buying something more expensive and having twice the gas bill in payments

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That thing is the Centurian Bronco with the 8 lug axles. Its nice but I like the newer style, and standard cab long/short bed is my thing.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
It's not just a Bronco with 8 lug axles... Those trucks are completely built on 1 ton chassis... It's called a C350.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Chris, why don't u trade him your centurion f-150 for that?And wth?A tissue wouldn't do it...nor would an entire box of tissues...more like a beach towel...NIIIIIIIIIICE

JR

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I didnt know that the Centurian Broncos were put on the 1 ton frames. How come yours wasnt?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I didnt know that the Centurian Broncos were put on the 1 ton frames. How come yours wasnt?
Not all of them were. Centurion did a lot of a different custom jobs. Stretched F150s. Stretched Broncos. F350 crew cabs with stretched Bronco body's. I think they even did a C250 (F250 crew cab with a stretched Bronco body). Of course they also offered power strokes in the C350s.

Some people wanted half tons and others wanted 1 tons, which explains why my truck exists ;)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I would like to see a closer shot of the front axle. It looks to be a Dana 44. One ton should be a 60.

wow......... that is pretty amazing, I must say.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If it's an 8 lug axle (and it is) then it can't be a 44... Unless there was some weird 8 lug 44 straight axle that I don't know about.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Sterling maybe? Somehow I remember not all of them came with Danas.

re: 7.3 vs. 7.5. Say what you want- I'd be looking at the difference between 8 and 15 mpg. Wouldn't take that long to get the money back at $5K difference. Problem is, the difference is probably more like $8K right now. Either way, I'd hate to feed that thing as a daily driver.

re: better than sex. Umm... probably not. smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts