Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
I missed you guys. Good to see you all again.

So...when can we start stiring up the old fights? smiliestirthepot

Back to one post...ouch lol.

Ya'll take care now, ya hear? :wavey:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Howdy Zach! Glad to see you got through! I think you'l find that theres alot of familiar faces 'round here, and you'l find that its nice being able to kid around, and have fun without fear of getting the Band.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
So...when can we start stiring up the old fights? smiliestirthepot

oh beleive me they are still going like WILD FIRES!!!!smiliestirthepot smilieeatndrink

oh and WELCOME TO THE SITE, ill guide you through the grabber green section

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Hey Zach, good to hear from you again!!! Welcome to FTF!!!!

hey Zach.....welcome aboard

Snowbunny

Bustin' Ours~Savin' Yours
Hey, Zach!! Welcome!! I see you found your way over too!!! It feels like homecoming!!! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
It's great to see all you guys again, it really is a huge list of familiar faces. I was wondering where everyone had gone when I did check in.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Dang...been a while since I saw you...

You still driving that blue Ranger?

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
You still driving that blue Ranger?

No sir, did a 302/T-5 swap in it late last summer, then sold it in December to a nice older gentlemen who's now running low 12's at the drag strip with it (I'm going back home tonight from college, I'll try and get out to the strip and get some pics/videos of it if he's out there).

Jenn...jeez I've known you for well over a year now...so nice of you to not mention this site to me. Lame.

Scott actually stepped up and told me, so thank you very much Scott you made my evening lol.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Low 12s, huh? That ain't bad...

What are you driving now?

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
An Explorer...I moved over to what I believe was once reference as a "soccer mommy SUV" lol.

4.0L SOHC, 5R55E, 3.55 rear axle, four door, dark blue exterior, tan interior, pretty nice, I like it. It's a comfort step up, but I definitly miss the slightly build 302 in something as light as the Ranger.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
It's great to see all you guys again, it really is a huge list of familiar faces. I was wondering where everyone had gone when I did check in.
He missed the girls in the first post AND this one. Even after a reminder. Sheesh. He'll fit in just fine!smilietease

WELCOME to the site!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
An Explorer...I moved over to what I believe was once reference as a "soccer mommy SUV" lol.

4.0L SOHC, 5R55E, 3.55 rear axle, four door, dark blue exterior, tan interior, pretty nice, I like it. It's a comfort step up, but I definitly miss the slightly build 302 in something as light as the Ranger.

I keep kind of thinking I ought to move to an Explorer... I could use a back seat a lot more often than I use the truck bed, these days. But my and my truck, been too many places and done too many things to just get rid of it because it's not quite ideal.

Ford Truck Articles