Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ohh man... :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
This is as good a time as any to announce that I'm the new moderator for the F-Series sections, as well as a few misc others. Just wanted to let you guys know, in case you start to wonder why I'm bossing you around and editing your posts :D

Kidding of course. Anyways, if you've got issues in this section, I'm your go-to guy ;) Three cheers for the new ModerateWHORE :nana:

Yeah, and I guess the first thing you're gonna try to do to these guys is try to explain what a pixel is...smilietease

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahahahah you guys are too funny.

Brad you're memory never ceases to amaze me.

New rule! Everyone's sig pics have to be less than 100x100 pixels. Now if someone could just tell me what a pixel is then we'd be all set :rofl:

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I am not really comfortable with people bossing me around, but i'll make an exception for you , as long as I get to keep my sig then we are fine.
So I guess this means you can change your user title?

Mike

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
So I guess this means you can change your user title?

Mike
Ehh, I don't really see a reason for it at this point in time. We all know each other around here so I don't need the big scary title to try and intimidate people like SOME SITES do ;) That's why I made this announcement, just so you guys know whats up. If/when the site DOES grow bigger and we start to have a lot of unfamiliar faces it might be necessary... I'm not too concerned about it for the time being.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Congrates. No more freebe's for u .

Just kidding.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Wow...I think hell just froze over.......you let one friggin hippie in power...the rest will follow.....just look at the Bush family...heh heh....don't let the title give your ego a boost...then your head won't fit into your truck.anywas...i don't think I saw this but...congratualtions....you've harrassed them enough they gave u sumthin to shut up lol..nah Congrats buddy....

JR

Edit...damn Larry.....guess I'm second now.....least my nose ain't as brown heh heh

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wow...I think hell just froze over.......you let one friggin hippie in power...the rest will follow.....just look at the Bush family...heh heh....don't let the title give your ego a boost...then your head won't fit into your truck.anywas...i don't think I saw this but...congratualtions....you've harrassed them enough they gave u sumthin to shut up lol..nah Congrats buddy....

JR

Edit...damn Larry.....guess I'm second now.....least my nose ain't as brown heh heh
Lol, SHOVE IT! :guns:

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!
This is as good a time as any to announce that I'm the new moderator for the F-Series sections, as well as a few misc others. Just wanted to let you guys know, in case you start to wonder why I'm bossing you around and editing your posts :D

Kidding of course. Anyways, if you've got issues in this section, I'm your go-to guy ;) Three cheers for the new ModerateWHORE :nana:

Congrats Chris!

'postwhore' 'postwhore' 'postwhore' 'postwhore' 'postwhore' 'postwhore' 'postwhore' 'postwhore' smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts