Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wow....reminds me of how I think Duncan's rig will look when it's done.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks...won't be able to stand up for a while at work. That truck would be a steal at 20-25k. Only been on the block for a day and a half and already over 10k...should be interesting.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Man, after looking at it again, that thing is freakin flawless!!! Looks like it rolled off the factory floor......I think, probably because I've been to car shows, I would've wrapped some of the wires in nice wire covers instead of the electrical tape, but dang.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Its in ID....id sure like to see it in person

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
How much are your guesses for price?

I don't think the market is there for 30k+, but I think if someone scores it for less than 25k...they're getting a steal. That thing should be at a high end auction, not ebay.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
It's a nice truck... BUT! The paint needs to be polished, some of the chrome pieces are either new, re-plated, or original and they don't all match up. The door catches were rebuilt, but the visor clips are still sporting original rubber tips? I feel as if there is yet another level of detail required for such a gorgeous truck. At the end of the day, if I was to buy the truck, I'd still have restoration-related projects to complete.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I don't think the market is there for 30k+, but I think if someone scores it for less than 25k...they're getting a steal. That thing should be at a high end auction, not ebay.

BEN, I THOUGHT THIS FROM THE BEGINNING.....why isn't this thing in an auction? Also, goes to show you what Austin said.....anything in those kinda price ranges would've spent a few hundred or even a grand on professional detailing!

It's a nice truck... BUT! The paint needs to be polished, some of the chrome pieces are either new, re-plated, or original and they don't all match up. The door catches were rebuilt, but the visor clips are still sporting original rubber tips? I feel as if there is yet another level of detail required for such a gorgeous truck. At the end of the day, if I was to buy the truck, I'd still have restoration-related projects to complete.

Only you would catch that.....nice catches....you da man when it comes to detailing!

Oh, how the heck did they paint under that vin tag? Think they pulled it off and re-riveted it? Rivets don't look new.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You could say I have an eye for detail! :D

As for the vin tag, I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure if it was loosened a bit, it could have been just enough to tape off before paint and not notice a difference.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
That is a beautiful truck! It is also a special order from the factory. There are four additional digits after the two digit DSO code. Quite special.

Is that overspray on the bedliner, or is it just reflection of the paint?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That is a beautiful truck! It is also a special order from the factory. There are four additional digits after the two digit DSO code. Quite special.

Is that overspray on the bedliner, or is it just reflection of the paint?

Definitely a reflection imo.....but in the bed I noticed 2 little dings! :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts