Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Feb STL GTG

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ILL BE THER......wait ugh no i won't :( BUT we could plan a meeting in NH sometime for the people up here though! actually thats not a half bad idea! hey johndeere, and nextras would you be interested in having a northeast meet in NH? or in Mass? anybody else from this region can come too! lets get something set up!

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
let me know where and when! prob have the kiddo's cause the wife works every weekend this month, but hey they worked for us at Hooters! LOL

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
BUT we could plan a meeting in NH sometime for the people up here though! actually thats not a half bad idea! hey johndeere, and nextras would you be interested in having a northeast meet in NH? or in Mass?

Yeah, if the timing works.... I'm busy as hell with school, and I've more or less committed to driving down to New Jersey with a buddy in two weeks to pick up a project he just bought, but the first two weeks of March, I'm on break and will probably be at loose ends in central Mass for most of the time.

Something between, say, March 2nd and 15th. I might have stuff to do some of those days, but I don't know when any of it would be, yet.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hey, get your own GTG thread! LOLsmilietease

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
we HAVE our own GTG threadsmiliehijacked i figured a one day GTG across the country ;)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Little far for me to go.

bobf100

smiliehijacked I'm hijacking this thread back.

Guys - my wife and I are moving out to the country so I probably won't be able to make February or March GTG. Got to move into the new house and get the old house ready to sell. Maybe I can make April. Sorry - take lots of pictures of the Hooter girls. You know they just go crazy over the St. Louis chapter of FTF. smilietease

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i would suggest hooters for the NE crew BUT all the ones in NH are closed because the owner decided not to pay the bills........

i would suggest hooters for the NE crew BUT all the ones in NH are closed because the owner decided not to pay the bills........

That could be a good opportunity for you.

All those poor little girls out of work and going hungry. :(

smilietease

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahaha BRILLIANT! "Welcome to Hooters of NH, proud sponsers of FordTruckFanatics.com!"

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
guys... keep the St. Patrick's day weekend open. That's our spring break and I'm coming to St. Louis...

Ryan

Do you run? There is a 5 mile St. Patrick's Day run on Saturday the 15th at 9 A.M.. There is a parade to follow the run but it doesn't say what time the parade starts.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts