Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

STL area meet!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hows about this time we have it at Buffalo wild wings! For our maiden meet!

bobf100

Actually I'm a displaced left sider - grew up in Raytown. I've moved several times for my employer eventually ended up in St. Louis for the last 22 years. Got family and in-laws all over KC town, Peculiar, Lee's Summit and on the Kansas Side.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok guys how about Feb 17th at Buffalo Wildwings in SOCO? Say around 1130 12ish.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I'll tell you what I'll mod this forum also for lunch on Sat.! LOL:rofl:

p.s. something may be able to be arranged!YelloThumbUp

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
good for me hell even closer! where at in Gravois bluffs?

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
What about the Buffalo Wild Wings at Gravois Bluffs??
The LAST place I want to go around there is ANYWHERE near that damned Gravois Bluffs Shopping Center!! I'm STILL trying to get the wife's car fixed. What a freakin' nightmare.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
The LAST place I want to go around there is ANYWHERE near that damned Gravois Bluffs Shopping Center!! I'm STILL trying to get the wife's car fixed. What a freakin' nightmare.

:blah:.......................

Thought you said they totalled that...

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
If what happens at the end of this job is what I THINK is going to happen, me and my wife might be able to make it. Because I think they're going to try to send me directly to another job, and I WILL quit on them, so I should have some free time.

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts