Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

outlawbobs bronco restore project

gauges2.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Two questions...first with the cooler, did route in series with the radiator cooler, or just cap the rad cooler off?

Secondly, did you fab the radio delete panel, or was it original and you cut in to it???

for the trans..it goes into the radiator then out to the cooler then back to the trans...for the radio delete, i got styrene from a hobby shop and made a card broad templant then cut the plastic and glued it to the dash....will be doing this for the rest of the gauges also..got more pictures to post..

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Looks like a cool project!

aussiecombustionchamber.jpg

for those who don't know about the aussie heads here is the combustion chamber..It is a 2v intake and runner with the 4v combustion chamber....I should see about a 9 1/2 to 1 ration and about 400 flywheel horsepower..

So here are the spec
351 M stroked to 408
aussie heads with factory stamped rollers..not a high rmp to justified roller rockers
new pistons
comp roller cam and lifters
edelbrock performer rpm intake with summit 650 cfm carb
milodon 8 1/2 quart oil pan will high volume oil pump ( side note: knowing what i do now..this pan is great for a manual transmission..not for a auto..you can't get access tot eh transmission access panel to drain teh converter

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts