Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Bill another one...... ?

see the fog lights on this 95 ?

What is the part number and all other applications for this lamp?

HPIM2124.jpg

offroadkarter

New Jersey Chapter member
NJ
I couldn't tell you the part number, but you can get depo replacements off of ebay for like 50 bucks, they are really nice quality....

I'm not sure if they are used on anything else either

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
see the fog lights on this 95?
No, because...combined in all those lenses, there aren't any. What I do see is:

F5TZ13008B .. Right Headlamp Body & Lens Assy // F5TZ13008B .. Left Headlamp Body & Lens Assy.

F67Z13200AA (replaced F5TZ13200A) .. Right Parking Lamp/Side Marker Light Assy // F67Z13201AA (replaced F5TZ13201A) .. Left Parking Lamp/Side Marker Light Assy.

Where is there any reference to fog lamps (basic number 15200) in the above parts? No see um.

According to the parts catalog, the only fog lights available were dealer installed and were universal "fitz-alls" (similar to what was used on '78/79 F100/350's), but...

There are none listed for 1995 and later Explorers, just for 1991/94's which, as you know, is a different body style.

Dealer installed Fog lamps: Illustration Section 130, Page 15 (Slide L/10, Row 11, Column 29).

Headlamps and etc: Illustration Section 130, Page 14 (Slide L/10, Row 11, Column 28).

1991 and later Explorer: Parts catalog symbol B (B = Bronco II 1984/90).

Last edited:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Fog Lamps .. Same as this one
I've seen links to this seller's ads before...he always claims the parts are new, but never lists a part number. So, are they NOS, or replacement Chinese crap?

After I looked up all that jazz initially, I looked...couldn't find a bulb listed for fog lights, but I did find one listed for driving lamps.

I'll take another look-see for driving lamps. After finding the bulb part number, I couldn't find a pic or part number for the driving lamps.

And...where exactly (as you claimed) are examples of these lamps on the snow covered (I think that's what that white stuff is called, it hasn't snowed here in LA LA Land since 1949!) Explorer?

No see um.

And...fire up your viewer, find the correct slide...so you can look too!

Fellow members, FWIW: Dennis finally received the package I sent him (finally: cuz I stopped procrastinating and got up off it!), that contained (among other things) 127 microfiche slides.

Last edited:
And Dennis is so appreciative...he had a beer last night to celebrate.

Of course I can should how much I appreciate these slides, I will visit Bill in June to show him how mto copy/paste links,image etc

Now Bill what is the part number for item 7 ( Manifold tube) shown here

0996b43f8021b8bf.gif

Last edited:
I think it is this :

F57Z-9E469-B

Please verify

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I think it is this :

F57Z-9E469-B .. EGR Inlet Tube / 1995/97 4.0L / MSRP: $54.98 // PARTSGUYED.COM price: $39.59.

This is one of two, there's another....
The above part is correct, but the illustration is in-correct, as it only shows one tube and it's a different setup from what you have.

F57Z-9E470-C .. EGR Inlet Tube~Upper Intake Manifold to EGR Valve / 1995/97 4.0L / Use before 9/16/96.

MSRP: $44.98 // PARTSGUYED.COM price: $32.39.

According to the parts catalog illustration: 9E469 threads onto the valve, 9E470 bolts on (has a flange).

Illustration Section 94.1, page 31 / Slide L/5 Row 27, Column 31.

Last edited:
Mine threads onto it

Bill, Both recently bought Microfiche viewers require different things

one needs a power switch
The other needs a more powerful lens., The 23x Mag doesn't show the slide very large.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Bill, Both recently bought Microfiche viewers require different things. One needs a more powerful lens. The 23x Mag doesn't show the slide very large.
I know that scenario, was using a Chrysler viewer until just recently.

The advantage: It displayed several pages, instead of just one like the ULTRA VII Ford viewer.

The dis-advantage: The resolution was lousy, so I had to use a magnifying glass.

A member of t'other site dropped by here one day, and when he noticed what I had to go thru to use the Chrysler viewer, he said: "Why do you bother?' 'That's a PITA!"

I have extra ULTRA VII viewers and extra parts foir them, and know where more are available. I'll betcha if you check local dealers, you can get one (or more) for peanuts, since no one uses them anymore.

The bulb is the same as a home theater projection bulb, which Staples carries. An extra bulb is (was?) mounted inside the tray, which pulls out at the front.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
If I was in Ontario I could get an original Ford viewer and slides for $200.00 or in my case offer him $100.00
$200.00? I got two for free (Pasadena Ford), paid $50.00 for one (from Ed Butts Ford-came w/100 slides), and could buy two others from Butts for $25.00 each.

A local Motorcraft jobber has several brand new, and several more used. I haven't asked how much, cuz I don't need any more.

Waltz on down to your local dealers, I'll betcha if they have any, the price will be no more than 50 loonies each.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
When I clicked on the link...(I tried twice)...

1st message: "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page."

2nd message: "Page not found."

If it's an ULTRA VII microfiche viewer, that's the one you want.

Looks like about Monday now and he is asking $100.00

I offered him $1.00/ lb which works out to $48.00

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
The top one.
That's it. I have two and an extra slide and an extra tray (that has all the guts in it).

Ed Butts (!) Ford in La Puente (about 15 minutes north a me) has two ULTRA VII's that need new bulbs: Price: $25.00 each.

Your green light is lit, so are you awake now? Or, did you forget to turn off the 'puter? Lemme know, I'll give you a call.

Last edited:
I was sound asleep while the computer keeps running

I rarely shut it off Unless I go away for a few days and of course that never happens either

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I rarely shut it off Unless I go away for a few days and of course that never happens [confused] either
It better happen in June/July, or you'll be on my **** list along with you know who, after he typed all that wild mule p!ss inre to FTF members in his Stupor Cab thread...which is now closed.

I was willing to help him with his truck, go out and look at it. But...after he typed all those fracatta insults, as far as I'm concerned: He's up **** creek without a paddle, so he ain't gonna get any help from me.

And who else would help? Prolly no one, cuz all the local members (of both sites) are aware he's a ****** ******!

"She, who must be obeyed" has to attend a confab June 18-24 in WA D.C., and since her company pays for everything, I could go along too.

The only thing I'd have ta pay for is an airline ticket, but we have over 500,000 FF miles, 75,000 gets a RT first class seat.

If you are not gonna show up here, we'll add another 2 weeks to the trip to explore Gettysburg, Antitam and other CW battlefields.

I've already been to these sites, but another trip would be nice. But, I'd rather have you here to give you know who a tongue lashing...in person!

I need to know one way, or t'other within a coupla weeks.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts