Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Classified area?

Will we have a specific classified area or is it OK to post in the various truck areas for things you want or have for sale?

I think one area for the threads might be easier in the long run. Everyone will know where to look and it would be easier to mod that way.

Perhaps any adds should be closed after 60 or 90 days or so.

How about a seller\purchaser feedback area too. We would know who is reliable that way.

Just throwing out ideas...please discuss them. :wavey:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
bigger ideas are getting tossed around in that arena. We're puttin some thought into this section... We're slightly concerned with the reprocussions... so need to make sure what we do is the right thing.

Ryan

bigger ideas are getting tossed around in that arena. We're puttin some thought into this section... We're slightly concerned with the reprocussions... so need to make sure what we do is the right thing.

Ryan

Ummmm....Ok....I guess I will wait and what that means. confused

Fellro

Staff member
Maybe have the area such that after a certain length of time, the posts or a thread are deleted? Like say a month or two...

Fellro

Staff member
I didn't quite get it that way, but ok. Perhaps by closed you meant gone?
Over to the underdog, they have an area for idle chatter that they simply delete it after a while, because there is no need for keeping it forever... the same can be done with for sale type items. They also have ebay listings and such by members, not sure if they clean that out, but probably should...

Well..Ok. I stand corrected. :) Sorry. Closed or gone...either way they don't need to just stay forever. YelloThumbUp

I saw that happen on a site a long time ago. People would pull up threads from 2 years ago trying to buy things. confused

Thank you for your input. I am sure what we say will be talked about in the "meeting".:cooldude:

Brian and Fellro and others interested,
Your great suggestion of a classified forum is noted and will be implemented soon. This board is a work in progress and as such we look to you guys for ideas. Some of this stuff was never even thought of before our launch, less than three weeks ago. Keep up the good ideas and we'll work on the implementation of the same.

Fellro

Staff member
Don't worry, we'll surely let you know when things are messed up...:hammer: :rofl:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Ok, so the classifieds are coming, so how about a dating/relationship area. You know, like, Have a 350PSD, want woman with a 5th Wheel please send pics of the 5th Wheel. Something like that.

Ok, so the classifieds are coming, so how about a dating/relationship area. You know, like, Have a 350PSD, want woman with a 5th Wheel please send pics of the 5th Wheel. Something like that.

Thats funny. Does that mean I need to buy a 350PSD to get a date? confused

OK Brian, a motion was made for your idea for a classified section, was seconded, voted on, and was carried. (we practice Ryan's rules of order:rolleyes: )We now have a classified section up and running...... Psst... Before you post your '56........call me...:p

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts