Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

One of those rare satisfying incidents

blacksnapon

Staff member
6.4 customer (irate) "You told me there was nothing wrong, now its 2 gallons over on oil". We changed oil the other day, put in 14 quarts. "I'm going to drain the oil, then measure it. If its 14 quarts, THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER!" After draining the oil, then allowing the customer to measure (14 quarts) I instructed the very sheepish customer on easy ways to check his oil!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If you look up the word "pwned" in the dictionary, it has a picture of that guy's face next to it. What an idiot.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
And to think they let this moron drive on public roads. :hammer:

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
What performance mods had he intalled Vince???:rofl:

What in blazes made him think it was 2 gallons OVER? Oh, wait... The dipstick was DRIVING...

if the dipstick was driving, i wonder what sort of stuff found its way into the crank case?
Well I know what found its' way THRU a crankcase when a DIPSTICK was driving... A ROD!!!:rofl:

:rofl: Drivin' that six point blow... or was that a six point OH NO!!!!:rofl:
Ah well, too often I have to say, "there but for the grace of God go I". but then again, I've never been in that seat.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
:rofl: Drivin' that six point blow... or was that a six point OH NO!!!!:rofl:
Ah well, too often I have to say, "there but for the grace of God go I". but then again, I've never been in that seat.

Easy on the 6.0 comments there Tom. I don't question your manhood for driving a Freight Shaker now do I. :guns:

Not referring to 6.0's in general... rather, one in particular, rather famous one around here.
And it's not a Freightshaker anymore. It's a Pete, now. with a C15 cat.
I can see your point tho ;)

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Thats one nice thing about working in the oilfield. You CAN, at times, call somebody just plain, flat STUPID............

I couldn't deal with the public.............my mouth goes into gear too easily.....

Gunner

Stretch, respring and retool...
You wouldn't like the feature that limits revs to <3 grand, tho...

You wouldn't WANT to... That's about as high as you dare take a big diesel these days. remember, you're talking about slugs as big as your head (well, almost) and Rods the size of your arm. That's a lot of heavy metal flying around at those revs!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts