Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF adds new color for stickers!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
After a donation from Quaethem MotorSports we can now offer BLACK as a sticker color.

So order away. I know Chris was going to order some more white as well so he should be good to go on stickers for a while!

:beer:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I never knew black was a color. Why weren't black and white TV's called color tvs? I'm confused. :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I think it's be cool to be able to get the stickers in a bunch of different colors.

would be. but vinyl costs money.....
Chris hit the nail on the head. It'd be nice to offer lots of colors but the rolls of vinyl cost bank. Especially the stuff we buy-- it's high performance 7-8 year outdoor vinyl; costs 2-3 times as much as the regular stuff, cuz we wanna make sure these stickers last for you guys.

After receiving the roll of black I'll be able to crank out white, blue, and black stickers. I've told people in the past that if they want other colors then they're free to do what Doc did and help support the site by buying the roll, getting stickers in that color (free), and then donating the leftovers to the site to help bring in more money to the pay the bills. Aaron did the same with the roll of blue that I've got.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
My contribution comes in the form of cutting and shipping all these stickers for FTF and asking for nothing in return ;)

How much is a roll ?

I want Silver

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Chris...I take it you have a plotter/cutter?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Yea duncan he does, i dont know a model or anything.

Thanks Don...I want to ask some questions..I have an idea with this blast cabinet I've got.

Shiny Silver of course

The shimmers with turned on headlights in it

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Chris...I take it you have a plotter/cutter?
Brad owns a plotter. I just operate it for him :D Lol. He bought it for making FTF stickers but felt I'd be better at designing and cutting decals so he loaned it to me to make 'em.

Thanks Don...I want to ask some questions..I have an idea with this blast cabinet I've got.
Ask away!

Shiny Silver of course

The shimmers with turned on headlights in it
The reflective ones are more expensive. Looking at $75-150 per roll, depending on the quality.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Thanks Chris!..pm sent.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts