Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

95 Mustang GT

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Well we finally found the 95 Mustang GT that Pam wanted and brought it home today. Here is a pic:

100_1313.jpg

When I get some better pics I'll post them.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
AWESOME!! Congrats Pam!!

When ya' want me to teach you how to drag race???:rofl:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Wow Scott. You get an r/c toy and she gets a Mustang? I see who wears the pants. :nana:

Nice ride!

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
It looks very clean Scott!! Has it been repainted?

very nice. get it out in the yard for more pics.

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Thanks Everyone. He is very pretty. I love it so much. He looks just like the car I got when I graduated High School. The only difference is a few things on the interior and I didn't get a GT before. I can't wait to drive him. He has already had a bath and I am planning on cleaning the interior and waxing it later today or tomorrow.

After I wax him and get the interior cleaned up I will post better pictures.

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
It looks very clean Scott!! Has it been repainted?

According to the CarFax Report it has never been in a reported accident. It has a few scratches and dings. I'm hoping the wax will help with some of the scratches. I also bought some Scratch-X. I will let you all know how well that works.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Wow Scott. You get an r/c toy and she gets a Mustang? I see who wears the pants. :nana:

Nice ride!

I was told after the 04 F-150, new wheels, new stereo, various other mods, and the r/c truck that it was her turn to get a toy. I guess I can't complain too much. Now if I could just find where she hid the keys to the Mustang. :rofl:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I was told after the 04 F-150, new wheels, new stereo, various other mods, and the r/c truck that it was her turn to get a toy.

The truck is a neccesity and every truck needs wheels and a stereo. I see only one toy. Your turn to buy another. YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts