Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Oct. MO GTG

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Whaddaya think peeps??:nana:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I was thinking around the lake area
since I'll be working out that way

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I don't know exactly. As soon as I know you will.

I could host a party in the meantime....

A WORK party,that is :rofl2:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sounds like a plan to me!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hey I'll be down that way on Fri. Got to get some things squared and snapped for the floor truss guy. maybe lunch if I am close to ya. otherwise i get with ya when I get down there for good amount of time.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I am working off of Hwy W just before you get into the "Lake" area. so I can do it anytime I am sure I will get to know the area better as I work there more. I will start there on the 13th or 14th of Sept. Todd obviously knows the area best and would be best to head up some ideas on the area and I can scope them out when I am there. I think we need to show the other chapters who's in charge around here! LOL Lets make this one count.

How many people would be able to make/afford a trip to the lake to do this? I am game. I know this is tough times for a lot of us so if you can't make it don't feel bad, We all have been there or are there right now.

Besides I want as many of you as I can there cause I really wanna show off the Lambo doors! ROTFLMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I think a Sunday is going to have to be the way we go. That way todd can have off and I could get there early fo the week and wouldn't have to stay around for the weekend as well.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well if we bother Todd on Saturday he could just cook for us.

I'm kidding, but Sunday is fine as long as there is a TV in range.

I won't be there the first weekend - Erica and I are going to Kansas Speedway all weekend.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts