Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So, a little vote to see if it's a yay or nay.....

Should i go with this option?

• Total voters

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Well this is one of the kits i found for the lightning conversion that would mount up on my truck, let me know what you think.....
0001-249_l.jpg

0003-1015_l.jpg

0002-250_l.jpg

0004-1013_l.jpg

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
I like the body kit...

...but what is that awful lookin' sticker/emblem where the "F-150" or "Lightning" emblem would be on a real F-150?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I like it but I would like to see what else there is too!

I like it, looks cool for a 2WD street truck. :)

I like the bumpers, they look nice.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Not a fan. At all.

Sorry...just not my style.

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
I like the body kit...

...but what is that awful lookin' sticker/emblem where the "F-150" or "Lightning" emblem would be on a real F-150?
I honestly don't know what that emblem sticker thing is, i seen it but didn't care cause it isn't going on my truck, haha.
I like it but I would like to see what else there is too!
Well, i'm still shopping around, one guy has the same bed as a lightning but i don't want to go that route, i wanna keep my style of bed even if it does have a few hail dents now....so if anyone finds anything, than let me know...
For a street truck yes
If it ever goes off road no way.
Lose the low profile tires and wheels they make a truck look Mauve
Nah, my truck stays on the street, it's a 2wd street truck, but i agree that i don't like the wheels they have on it. Plan is to make it similar as a lightning when all done and finished....
I like the front end...

I would shop around for something that could keep a bumper. I don't care for the flush rear bumpers.

Ryan
I still gotta see what other options there are...it's just the start and i like it except for the way it's a flush bumper and i'd have to make it blend around my receiver hitch but more then likely my nerf bars will be sold.....but just seeing what everyone thinks, in the end who knows what will happen, especially with drivers here...
I dont like the front bumper... Wayy too flashy and complicated.
Well, i guess this is my comparison to say it's not to flashy....
BRwlzDB2kKGrHgoH-DQEjlLlBBJupEHpQ_3.jpg

0002-250_l.jpg

It's just missing the fog lights of the Lightning, but damn near a match if i say so....
I like it, looks cool for a 2WD street truck. :)

I like the bumpers, they look nice.
Awesome, thanks, afterall it will be a 2wd street truck and it's considerably lower than even my brothers old f-150 with a v-6 but that i'm not sure why...
Not a fan. At all.

Sorry...just not my style.
Eh, i'm a performance guy and love the looks of the lightnings but wanted a ext cab version.

And as for the engine tex.....well, when it goes it'll have a DOHC with forced induction putting down some of the numbers of modified lightnings but that's in the future, just doing it slow and getting parts as i go.....and it'll get a tuned suspension similar to the lightnings but all in due time and when something needs repaired it will be upgraded.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
The silver lightning looks way classier for some reason... I think the fog lights plus subtracting that dumbass mesh grill would be a lot better. I'd lean a lot more towards the look of that lightning ;)

The silver lightning looks way classier for some reason... I think the fog lights plus subtracting that dumbass mesh grill would be a lot better. I'd lean a lot more towards the look of that lightning ;)

I completely agree.

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
What i'm planning on doing. I already have side exit exhaust so it's just a matter of making the one side skirt match the lightnings. I don't like the bling bling of the mesh, i like the lightnings bar and fog lights, which can be added relatively easy with that bumper :p It's the closest thing i've found to the actual lightning bumper, the other one that's being sold looks like a drunk designer made it match and is fugly. Other option is find a totaled out lightning from the rear end and take that bumper/grill etc, but that probably would wind up costing more but who knows, still looking and planning things out....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts