Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Nc Logo

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Here is the design my son fixed up for us.Let me know what y'all think or changes you would like to see.

FTF_Logo_1.png

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I like it cliff... I think we should have the old FTF logo incorporated though...what you have is close...anyway it looks good. Sounds like for ease of cutting...the best thing to do is just cutout the logo from the middle of the sticker.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...but since we're gonna be limited in color...maybe make the FTF blue, and make the text white?????

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here's the FTF logo I was thinking about replacing the red FTF:

FTFlogo.jpg

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I think you need to Photoshop Cliff in to a rocket Wheel chair :D flames and smoke shooting out the back ;) That would be cool..

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Tex I just Finished using a grinder on my fangs.I hope I don't get Rabies from biting you

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...alright guys, let's keep this to Logo ideas and submissions. If you want...I'll start a 'Cliff and Tex Fight' thread...haha.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Next time you want to argue and fight and talk about cliff biting tex in one of Ben's threads, do it in a section that I mod so I can split it off or delete it...

:rofl2:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Next time you want to argue and fight and talk about cliff biting tex in one of Ben's threads, do it in a section that I mod so I can split it off or delete it...

:rofl2:

'biteme' :slap: :hammer: :nutkick: Matt do I need to explain more to you? smilieneenar :rofl:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well I made my submission. Where's yours? smilieneenar

I let you guys come up with the graphics...I didn't know how to do it. I sent Chris the graphic...told him to do what he could color wise and detail wise. Also told him to toy with the FTF logo I posted to replace the red FTF logo in yours.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts