Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Poser pics!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Did a quick wash on the truck this morning! It needed it BAD! anywho here are some shots of her cleaned up...(didn't do the tires cause the new ones finally showed up! now its time to burn these off!)

poser1.jpg

poser2.jpg

poser3.jpg

poser4.jpg

poser5.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man I love the way your truck looks. Oddly enough, I never noticed those treads and other decals before...when did you add those? And I thought you had removed the lambo stuff as well? The leak wasn't as bad as you expected?

Can't wait to see those new meats...and the burnout vid too.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Man I love the way your truck looks. Oddly enough, I never noticed those treads and other decals before...when did you add those? And I thought you had removed the lambo stuff as well? The leak wasn't as bad as you expected?

Can't wait to see those new meats...and the burnout vid too.

I put the graphics on on the 5th of Nov. last year. haven't really taken any pics since then of it. I was going to take the lambo's off but now that the wifes truck is back on the road we don't take mine as much. So I don't have to listen to her ***** about them now. I am gonna try and get the vid tonight...we shall see....

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lookin great Doc. I washed my truck on Thursday and then we had a huge wind storm and it COVERED my truck in pollen :headbang:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
You know Doc all the trucks I'm seen with Lambo doors just looked gay, but some how you pulled it off and pulled it off really well, I've never liked lambo doors on a truck until I saw yours, really a kick ass truck..
bTW what is Quaethem Motor sports?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
bTW what is Quaethem Motor sports?

This is our storyline...

In 2001 we(dad and I) started building a diesel pulling truck "Big Boys Toy"

by the time the end of 2001 we had built it to the point of non streetable and had to buy a tow rig....shortly after purchasing the new rig we took it to the local Votech and had the toy painted black to match the truck. Then took both to our local graphics shop and had them work there magic... this was the final result.....

Now we pulled quite a few years on the local circuit and had alot of fun. We donated all of our winnings and T-shirt sales to St. Judes Childrens Hospital to help support them. After a few years it started to wear thin on us, working on it all week to get it ready for the weekend. So in 2004 we sold the puller to a family out of Wisconsin. Then I bought the dually from dad and continued to play with it. When my wife and I were getting ready to have our first child, we decided that it wasn't practical anymore for our situation. So I traded it in on my 02 F150.

I layed low for a bit, and decided in 2007 I would start it back up in a different form this time. Now I build Custom Wagons for people...

CIMG0007.jpg

Rock Climb

IMGA1204.JPG

and build custom stuff for people as they request it i.e. exhaust tips, light bars etc.

Now you know the rest...........of the story...YelloThumbUp

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Blame Tex he asked! LOL

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Don't be jealous Chris that you don't kick major ass like Doc no matter how hard you try.

Damn Doc that's awesome! what kinda numbers did that puller have?
And I still want some tips like your truck as when every I get a little more extra moneys to throw around. I don't know why I thought you were a plumper..

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Damn Doc that's awesome! what kinda numbers did that puller have?
And I still want some tips like your truck as when every I get a little more extra moneys to throw around. I don't know why I thought you were a plumper..

The puller we estimate at over 1000hp and well over 2000 lbft of torque. The dually was about 800 hp and 1500-2000 lbft torque.

And I prefer the term thick! LOL

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
The puller we estimate at over 1000hp and well over 2000 lbft of torque. The dually was about 800 hp and 1500-2000 lbft torque.

Those numbers are amazing, did yall ever put slicks on it and take it to the drags?

Thick eh!
So your saying you like fat bottom girls eh? ;)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I can say I watched dad launch it one time(full time 4X4 with lockers F&R) in the yard and saw the whole thing pop a squat and literally jump all fours up in the air and take off. About an 1/8 mile later up the hill from the shed he finally got her shut down! Whole new level of respect for that truck after that.

I don't know what it would do in the 1/4 mile, but take a Z06 corvettes stock time and subtract a car length and that is what it would do before we took it off the road. LOL the guy was quite amazed to say the least.(really nice guy that we beat BTW)

Oh and I like a little ghetto booty size woman. nothing I feel like I can break! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
The reason we pulled it off the road was it was to risky to drive on wet pavement and slick highways. Spun it around on the interstate one morning on the way to work getting on the throttle to change lanes...

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I can't see how you kept the tires on the rims and not just hashing the whole drive train all together when you pushing Tug boat kinda power.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Oh belive me we went through ALOT of axles carriers and U-joints, in both of them! LOL

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Blame Tex he asked! LOL

Isn't that in the FTF rules somewhere? When in doubt blame Tex!!!!!!!!

Just outta curiousity...1) how much coin does it take to build a puller like that 2) How much does it take to build a street truck like that dually?

Oh and I like a little ghetto booty size woman. nothing I feel like I can break! LOL

It's just too bad you haven't been feel any in two months...hahaha.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Tony goes to check his thumb again

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Just outta curiousity...1) how much coin does it take to build a puller like that 2) How much does it take to build a street truck like that dually?

I think the puller had about $175,000 in it and the dually had 150,000 in it.

But don't think I was rich, we had alot of money laying around from when mom passed away.

Ford Truck Articles