Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Blame it on mrxlh

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Well through Ryan's proding i made it over here to sign up. I figured he might need help stirring the pot:beer:

blackhat620, welcome to our little slice of cyberspace. It's great to have you here. C'mon in and make yourself comfy. Post up, post often as we need some Superduty guys here to help balance out the the F150 rif raf around here. (I'll catch hell for that remark)

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Welcome to FTF blackhat620!!! You will find FTF much better than the "other site". Ryan did you a real favor suggesting this site to you!!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Welcome aboard Greg, your knowledge and posts will be well recieved here.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
howdy and welcome! Pay no mind to the naysayers around here, but I'm pretty much king of the roost.

We're glad to have you, and we hope you stick around and chime in as much as any of us.

Ryan

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Thanks for the warm welcome, it is good to see alot of familiar faces around here.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Welocome aboard. Apparently most of the folks around here already know you.

I hid in the 48-60 area most of the time, so I don't recognize the name.

I spent most of my time in the 6.0 & SD sections along with a little bit of time in Towing & Oil threads. The forum is so big over there it is hard to make all the stops, you get inudated with all the information and posts.

I spent most of my time in the 6.0 & SD sections along with a little bit of time in Towing & Oil threads. The forum is so big over there it is hard to make all the stops, you get inudated with all the information and posts.

That is the main problem. It got too big and well.....Enough said. :redface:

I hid most of the time in our area, but I met a lot of these guys in the Mo chapter. Blame Scott for me being here. :rofl:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Originally Posted by O'Rattlecan
I'm pretty much the king kook. I am drunk with power and will ban you if you even think about crossing me.

Ryan
Factually accurate now.:rofl:

:funnypostabove:
Now after reading several of his posts i just thought he was the resident "Court Jester" or was that "Class Clown" :rofl: :beer:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
That is the main problem. It got too big and well.....Enough said. :redface:

I hid most of the time in our area, but I met a lot of these guys in the Mo chapter. Blame Scott for me being here. :rofl:

Is there a limit on the number of people from MO around here? I mean damn you can't swing a dead cat around without hitting one of them :D 'hah'

I am just messing with you guys, i know this was originally spun off from members of the MO chapter. :angel:

My dad is from the Harrisonville Peculiar area, my mom from Topeka and i have a crap load of relatives in and around KC. I usually get back in that area at least once a year. Gotta get my KC BBQ fix.:beer:

I'll get along with you guys just finebeer drinking smilie

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
You could join them for one of the gatherings if you time your visit correctly.YelloThumbUp

Hmm that could be fun, how much bail money do i need to bring:rolling laugh:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Why would you want to bail Ryan (rattlecan) out after what he said earlier in this thread?:rolling laugh:

Well that is why i asked how much, i didn't want to bail everyone out, i do have standards:D . Or they may already have all the local constabulary already paid off and there are no problems.:angel:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts