Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fordson snow tractor

This is cool

snow_devil.jpg

Here's a video of it in action

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=zBjlSJf4274

Holy cow...just friggin' amazing. Excellent find. 1 of a very few YT LONG links I've watched all the way through. I'm now sending it to my brother and step-son..they'll be equally amazed.

Last edited:
Just heard back from my bro and step-sons....It's a hit!!!!

Michigan
That thing is so cool!

My brother and kids asked why it never went to production...Hello 1929 Stock market crash!!! damn kids.

Pig.....don't make me associate you with my step-kids!!!

.....and apparently the snow tractor didn't...:rolleyes:

Which is too bad....PIG....you can make one of these, couple of Galvinized 50 gal water tanks with the screws welded on...and send it up here for a Carl test. I've got lots of snow.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah someone posted that video a couple weeks ago. Seeing the picture up close is cool! YelloThumbUp

I believe Dennis posted a link to the video...but it is definitely cool to see a pic of one up close.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Which is too bad....PIG....you can make one of these, couple of Galvinized 50 gal water tanks with the screws welded on...and send it up here for a Carl test. I've got lots of snow.
I bet you wouldn't even need ramps to get it on the porch. :D

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
pretty cool...

racsan

4xford
and if the drums are big enough, it could support the machine across water! seems like alot of stress on a chain-drive system, you would think pulling those 2 sleds of logs if there wasnt drum slippage, the drive chains to the drums would break. wouldnt the safety standards of today have issues with those unshielded sprockets/chains?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts