Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sorry have not been on in awhile

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Hello everyone, Well I want to let everyone know why I have not been on in awhile tp post up on here. First off me and Mike have been looking for another place cause we are having issues with our landlord, then on Saturday Heather woke up not feeling good well it turnds out that she had a Natal Tooth the dang thing looked like a snakes fang, it was weird, so Saturday night around 9pm we ended up taking her to Childrens hospital and we were there till 5am Sunday, the on call dentist wanted to see her Monday so today me and Mike took Heather back up to Childrens to the dental and they took the Natal tooth out, find out it is very common with cleft lip patients. So right now she is feeling better oh yeah she is gaining the weight really good she is up to 8lb. and 4 oz. now she is starting to look like a little pumpkin lol. So I thought that I would let everyone that me and Mike and the rest of the family are doing good. Also Mike said that he will post the picture of Heathers tooth too later ok.

i'm glad to hear the little beauty is doing better now. Poor baby. I didn't realize how little she was! Whem I was born, I weighed 10 lbs. 11 oz. And was 23" long. I wanna see pictures of her! They grow and develop personalities so fast.

good news Missy.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
i'm glad to hear the little beauty is doing better now. Poor baby. I didn't realize how little she was! Whem I was born, I weighed 10 lbs. 11 oz. And was 23" long. I wanna see pictures of her! They grow and develop personalities so fast.

Sorry i thought you seen the pictures. Here is a link to a slide show of Heather. I also included in the slides the pictures of the NATAL TOOTH as Missy mentioned in her post.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/rE4Kg5Mn

Missy....I just wanted to say I DID get your Christmas message. It was on the answering machine I never use. I don't know how it got turned on.
I realized it was there after New Yrs day.
Very nice of you and Mike to think of me.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Nice to hear from u . Kelly and I r not on much at all. I leave house at 5 am and when get home just want to sleep.

I was 6lbs 10oz .

Glad the little one is doing good. She sure is a cute one.

U need any help with new place I'm only 3 hrs away .

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
well we took Heather for her few appointments this past week and we found out that she is having her surgery March 6th and that in February we take her for her cup feeding cause she will not able to drink from her bottle after the surgery she will have to drink from a special cup for awhile, and lastnight we started her on baby cereal cause now she wants to eat every half hour to an hour, so the dr said put her on the baby cereal to help fill her up, so so far she likes it thank god lol, just can't feed her fast enough though,

and Carl, I am very sorry to hear about your dad, you and the family are in my prayers ok, I know that Mike sent you a little message but I wanted to send my condolence ,

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
well we took Heather for her few appointments this past week and we found out that she is having her surgery March 6th and that in February we take her for her cup feeding cause she will not able to drink from her bottle after the surgery she will have to drink from a special cup for awhile, and lastnight we started her on baby cereal cause now she wants to eat every half hour to an hour, so the dr said put her on the baby cereal to help fill her up, so so far she likes it thank god lol, just can't feed her fast enough though,

and Carl, I am very sorry to hear about your dad, you and the family are in my prayers ok, I know that Mike sent you a little message but I wanted to send my condolence ,
Keep us posted on her progress! Cereal is GREAT for sleeping. lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts