Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

March M&G

In NY. (no MO guys allowed, no way i can afford the male strippers) free beer, JD, pizza, bowling, hookers, and a full tank of gas or diesel.
only drawback ...it's 2 friggin degrees out

just me & gomer that i know of. but keep in mind R, i'm not paying the Chippendales to accommodate MO guys coming to a NY G2G.
Carl<-- banned again. crap that's got to be a record for any forum....

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
:hammer:
just me & gomer that i know of. but keep in mind R, i'm not paying the Chippendales to accommodate MO guys coming to a NY G2G.
Carl<-- banned again. crap that's got to be a record for any forum....
I don't know how your stocked up there Carl, but I got a 500 S&W Magnum, a Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull, a Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Mag and a Sig P245 with 10 10 round clips.:guns: I also have plenty of ammo all hand loaded and very, very accurate. I'm coming to New York to find you all the way from MISSOURI. I'm sure I can gather up a few others from around here to. :spank:

:rofl:

:hammer:
I don't know how your stocked up there Carl, but I got a 500 S&W Magnum, a Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull, a Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Mag and a Sig P245 with 10 10 round clips.:guns: I also have plenty of ammo all hand loaded and very, very accurate. I'm coming to New York to find you all the way from MISSOURI. I'm sure I can gather up a few others from around here to. :spank:

:rofl:
blabla.gif
.500 S&W? Sounds like someone's compensating.

It may be colder than Hillary's cooze and we may not be buying the male hookers, but even here in the Cold White North we know how to have a good time. By all means, bring your guns and all the ammo you can fit in the truck. We can spend a few hours sucking beers and punching big-ass holes in trees, small furry woodland critters and Big Rotten Apple liberals.

Beats hunting up a bunch of male hookers for you flatlanders.
thefinger.gif

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
By all means, bring your guns and all the ammo you can fit in the truck. We can spend a few hours sucking beers and punching big-ass holes in trees, small furry woodland critters and Big Rotten Apple liberals.
KEWEL!! :) That sounds a bit more fun anyway. Got any bowling pins? A 500 Mag will make them mush. It's a blast!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Wonder if you got any doggie treats for "poodles"?
He may not have any poodles but I got a 140 pound Rott named princess he can play with! I think they are about the same size? Maybe I'll bring her to Paw-Paw days to let them meet!(if her knee surgery goes well!)

As for NY....I've heard good and bad things so I don't know about the drive! been known to drive just to visit though! i.e. TX-Mexico border in one day from STL to see a friend! LOL (WON'T EVER do that again!)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Man, I'd hate to haul his big gassy butt all the way to N.Y.
I hear ya on that one! Princess is BAD TOO! She can single handedly run you out of a room!

blacksnapon

Staff member
Wonder what a rott and a boerboel would look like? You probably don't hear this very much, but is she big enough? Brutus is a runt--regular size is 175 pounds.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Wonder what a rott and a boerboel would look like? You probably don't hear this very much, but is she big enough? Brutus is a runt--regular size is 175 pounds.
You're gonna have a hell of a time getting my dog preg! LOL Yeah Princess was the runt too!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
:headbang: your right thats all i can say! lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts