Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Can't find parts for C6TZ N Carburetor

I have a 1965 F260 4x4 with a carburetor that has a tag C6TZ.N on the tag. None of the parts stores here seem to be able to find it in their books. Anyone know any thing about this Carburetor? It is a 2 barrel.

smilieFordlogo

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I have a 1965 F250 4x4 with a carburetor that has a tag C6TZ :suspicious: N on the tag. None of the parts stores here seem to be able to find it in their books. Anyone know any thing about this Carburetor? It is a 2 barrel.
No carb ID tag number has a prefix that ends in a Z

Ford part number: C6TZ-9510-N .. Auto-Lite 2V Carburetor / Obsolete

1965/67 F100/250 352 with M/T

D4AZ-9A586-A (replaced C2AZ-9A586-B) .. Auto-Lite/Motorcraft 2V Carburetor Kit (Motorcraft CT-499-D) / Available from Ford/autoparts stores.

1962/74 Passenger Car/Truck, 1966/74 Bronco & 1969/74 Econoline Auto-Lite/Motorcraft 2V carbs.

What other parts do you need?

Last edited:
BKW,
I would sincerely appreciate a reply as to a question that I have regarding my 66' F250 camper special with a 352V8. I have previously seen a post about electrical plug wires underneath chassis. I cannot recall if you said they came like that from the factory or not?

Secondly, what year 3/4 to 1 ton I-beams with disc brakes would be a direct swap for my 66'? Your expertise on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

-Stepchild510

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
BKW,

I would sincerely appreciate a reply as to a question that I have regarding my 66' F250 camper special with a 352V8. I have previously seen a post about electrical plug wires underneath chassis. I cannot recall if you said they came like that from the factory or not?

Secondly, what year 3/4 to 1 ton I-beams with disc brakes would be a direct swap for my 66'? Your expertise on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

-Stepchild510
1965/79 Camper Specials came with a pigtailed wire harness/plug used for camper clearance lights. It plugged into the Camper Special only tail lamp harness that had a feed wire for this purpose.

When not in use, was placed inside the glove box.
--------------------------------------------------------
1973/79 F250 2WD with GVW's of 6900/7500 and 8100 lbs came with dual piston caliper disc brakes.

Make sure the donor has dual pistons, as F250 2WD's with GVW's of 6100/6200 lbs. came with single piston caliper disc brakes.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts