Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Any of you guys doing this tomorrow:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Now that looks like fun :)
last year here in Texas the university's students did a silent protest were they all wore empty holsters to their classes.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah Tex...they did that all over the country, it was an effort by SCCC (Students for Concealed Carry on Campus). I was a campus organizer last year for that group. Lots of great people. It was fun to see how many people actually carried or supported carrying. Check it out, we have a facebook group. Michael (the head guy) is on the news all the time, and normally rapes his opponents during debates.

Kep4

Jäger
Yeah Tex...they did that all over the country, it was an effort by SCCC (Students for Concealed Carry on Campus). I was a campus organizer last year for that group. Lots of great people. It was fun to see how many people actually carried or supported carrying. Check it out, we have a facebook group. Michael (the head guy) is on the news all the time, and normally rapes his opponents during debates.

Do you have a link to that group? It's great to see people publically standing up for our right to keep and bear arms. YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Nope. That liberty has been rolled back and I doubt it'll be given back short of a new government. Once liberties are given up they are rarely reclaimed.

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I joined the facebook group. I fully support C&C on college campuses.

Ryan

Glad you joined. It's a great group, and you really can learn/contribute alot on the message board.

Do you think it will ever get passed Ryan?

Are you kidding...I highly doubt it, but IIRC there are about 17 schools nation wide that allow CC on campus, but the majority of them are in Utah. And surprisingly, those campuses have almost non-existent crime rates.'smiliedoh'

Nope. That liberty has been rolled back and I doubt it'll be given back short of a new government. Once liberties are given up they are rarely reclaimed.

Ryan

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ford Truck Articles