Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

351w

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
how much would a 351w good shape engine sale for? i always checked and replace oil and wiped most of the grime that i could get to. its still a beast

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
$250-$350...

Depends on what your definition of "good shape" is...

Winner winner chicken dinner. I woulda said 250 is relatively stock, tack on a little extra per goody.

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
well my definition of good shape is: always tuned up cleaned all the grime where i can get to. clean for stock but 250 min is good

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
i need help my radiator cracked and it overhaeated now it wont start any ideas on whats wrong

Welcome to FTF. What kind of car/truck? Engine? Does it crank? What exactly does it do?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
i need help my radiator cracked and it overhaeated now it wont start any ideas on whats wrong

You'll probably get more views starting your own thread. But there are a few more details that would be helpful, respond to what Sean asked, as well as how hot it got and for how long. Did the vehicle spew? Etc.

it choked out and antifreeze was everywhere. its a 71 f-100 wit ha 351w it wont crank but i tried and it seemed like it was trying to start but wouldnt turn over

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
it choked out and antifreeze was everywhere. its a 71 f-100 wit ha 351w it wont crank but i tried and it seemed like it was trying to start but wouldnt turn over

Got any coolant in there any more? Is there any coolant in the oil? Metal shavings in the oil? Kinda difficult to diagnose without digging in a little.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts