Ford Truck Fanatics

Home Forum Gallery TOTM Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General Maintenance, Performance, and Tech. Info > Electrical
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read My Threads / My Replies Fliers

Find us on Facebook

Welcome to the Ford Truck Fanatics forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Login for fewer ads.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:12 PM

jmulks65 is on a distinguished road
superduty mirror strobe mod?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has ever seen and or done a mod like this? I have a video of what I want to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ywZDY1sIQ

the leds are switched by a relay and a strobe flasher unit is used to control the flash patterns of the mirrors. i have all the parts but need a push in the right direction has anyone done any work on the parking light/turnsignal on a 2006 f350?

thanks for any advise
-James
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Ford Truck Fanatic Administrator

Admin

Blue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond repute
I've never seen that mod, but from the video, it looks good! Especially in the application as shown in the vid, snow plowing...

On edit:
This fellow is a member here and might be able to answer your question. I've not seen him on here for a while so you might call him...

http://www.responderpse.com/

Last edited by Blue Goose : 12-08-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Missouri Chapter member

FordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond reputeFordF-SuperDuty has a reputation beyond repute
For those in construction that'd be a cool mod.