Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Superduty Gen.2

Superduty Gen.2 2008-2010 F250, F350, F450, F550

Old 02-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Ranger Lariat

Fordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Goose View Post
But he said it was a dually.... They make a shortbed dually in a crew(my wife's company has one), but like I said, the fiberglass dually fender goes almost to the front of the bed.
Oh,I wasn't sure if he had seen one or what.

But,my post still helps,cause it proves that there are weird things in other countries.The U.S hasn't seen an F100 since 83,yet it's still alive in South America.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 03:31 PM

Blue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond repute
Oh OK, that picture you posted is a 150.....in Superduty sheet metal?

Old 02-14-2010, 03:41 PM
FTFS Designated DRINKER!

TexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond repute
Well I have never seen one before the other day kinda got my hopes up, thanks Ducky for crushing my hopes and dreams. Old people seesh..

And its a 5 speed to boot..
02 Ranger Edge 4x4 4.0

Tex the AK-toting Liyote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Ranger Lariat

Fordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond reputeFordzilla80 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Goose View Post
Oh OK, that picture you posted is a 150.....in Superduty sheet metal?
Actually,it's an F100 in Super Duty sheet metal.I guess down in South America,all the F-Series look the same,unlike here where the F150 is different from the F250-up.

And Tex,that's a longbed.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:50 PM
PA Chapter leader

Lost is a glorious beacon of lightLost is a glorious beacon of lightLost is a glorious beacon of lightLost is a glorious beacon of lightLost is a glorious beacon of light
Be easy to do cut frame/drive shat and get a short bed. Gap between cab and bed looks big .

Be great to a 5th wheel hauler tight turning raidius .

94 F150 302 MAf E4od sc long bed 4x4 3:55 LS rears
9MM Ford racing wires MSD cap & rotor and Blaster coil coil . 14-15 MPG Thanks

95 F150 300-6 auto 4x4 8 ft bed barney mobile (yep its purple) . 1 ton front coil and f260 rear leaf suspension Its the plow/firewood truck

Last edited by Lost; 02-14-2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old 06-18-2016, 03:51 AM

cRiPpLe_rOoStEr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Actually,it's an F100 in Super Duty sheet metal.I guess down in South America,all the F-Series look the same,unlike here where the F150 is different from the F250-up.
It was not an equivalent to the American F-100/150, actually it's a Brazilian-made F-250 which was also exported to Argentina and Uruguay. It retained the F-100 nameplate only in Argentina as a matter of tradition, but it's a 2WD F-250. Unlike the RHD exports and the 4WD, the Brazilian 2WD F-250 retained the short-bed layout carried over from the F-1000 (a local OBS equivalent to the F-250). As it just didn't make sense to keep the tooling for two distinct cabin designs, and vehicles with a payload below one metric ton are not legally entitled to be fitted with a Diesel engine in the Brazilian market, unless they're either 4WD or accomodate at least 9 passengers plus driver, Ford prefered to concentrate efforts in the Super Duty.