Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Back from the dead.

Resident Florida post whore, and probably the most active Florida member, here to bump Florida back up to the top!!!

And now i'm alone here.:(

WOW, long time no see the light on, hahaha. I was just looking at an old thread and saw pics of your truck (without the engine) That's basically when I just started on FTF and was asking for information on adding options to my truck. Well, a lot has been done to it since then, and this place is hopping with new people. How's the trucks? :)

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
WOW, long time no see the light on, hahaha. I was just looking at an old thread and saw pics of your truck (without the engine) That's basically when I just started on FTF and was asking for information on adding options to my truck. Well, a lot has been done to it since then, and this place is hopping with new people. How's the trucks? :)

The secret is, this thread is almost a year old. :)

The trucks are good. Currently I'm working on adding a transfer case inspection cover to the Ranger Lariat. Still trying to find a decent 351M/400 and 4x4 C6 for it, but no luck on that just yet.

As for the Ranger Edge, she's seeing plenty of DD status, and parts hauling for the F150. Eventually, she's gonna go under the knife because I need to replace the Torque Converter Control solenoid, as well as the leaf springs. At just 54,000 miles, my leaf springs already have a negative arch when I jack the rear of the truck up, and the truck can only handle about 500 lbs before the rear becomes level with the front. I think somebody hauled heavy loads with the truck, more than it should have pulled, and they did a number on the transmission and the leaf springs. I'm also gonna start trying to acquire parts for a 5 speed swap, because I just can't trust the automatic.

Ford Truck Articles