Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Welcome Center & Site Happenings > Site Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 08:43 PM

CaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up FANATIC STATUS--Supporting our Site

That's right, you have heard the whisperings about it, you have seen the badges next to moderators usernames, some have even asked about it.

THAT'S RIGHT...

Ford Truck Fanatics is proud to roll out it's "Fanatic" user program.

The cost is currently set at $25/year with benefits to include:
www.fordtruckfanatics.com vinyl sticker sent to your house
Increased PM mailbox to 500 messages
Access to FTF's recently installed arcade
FTF Fanatic badge next to your username
Access to a special "Fanatic's" only forum

No one here is foolish enough to believe we run on good looks and sweet dreams. This program was developed as a way for users to help support the site they spend time on. Everything has expenses these days and FTF is no different from server rentals, techinical support and licensing agreements to domain registration etc...

As it always has been, the bulk of FTF will still be available to those users choosing not to become fanatics. No current benefits or privileges will be removed. What we are doing with the Fanatic members is just adding ADDITIONAL benefits.

This option will NOT be available to anyone under the age of 18.

SO You are asking "How do I sign up?" well it is simple. go to your User CP. Down near the bottom is an option labeled "paid subscriptions" Click on that link and it will take you to the Fanatic sign up screen. Follow the steps. FTF is CURRENTLY only accepting Paypal as payment. On a case by case basis special arrangements may be made for alternative forms of payment. PM me if you are a special needs case.

Thank you for your continued support,
Your FTF Team!

Last edited by slmann; 04-19-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread