Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1995 F250 7.3 frame hardware

Putting new fuel tanks in this great old truck. Have the bed off right now so decided to clean up the frame/rust with some kbs products, replace the brake lines etc. Here is what I can't find - where can I find if possible new plastic frame brackets/hardware/clips that the fuel lines and brake lines snap into as they go down the frame? Also, is there a cd out there anywhere that has all of the part numbers for these trucks? New to this forum thanks for any help you can throw my way.

Putting new fuel tanks in this great old truck. Have the bed off right now so decided to clean up the frame/rust with some kbs products, replace the brake lines etc. Here is what I can't find - where can I find if possible new plastic frame brackets/hardware/clips that the fuel lines and brake lines snap into as they go down the frame? Also, is there a cd out there anywhere that has all of the part numbers for these trucks? New to this forum thanks for any help you can throw my way.

Lol...You just cant stop at the fuel tanks when you got the bed off!....

May as well do it all!...:rolling laugh:

Ford Truck Articles