Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Everything Else Ford or Ford Powered

Old 09-09-2017, 12:14 AM

argyle.mccoach is on a distinguished road
Extended brake hoses

I have a truck with a 4 inch lift and I just recently ruined a driver side brake hose because when I drove through some deep ruts over the corse of a few weeks my tires rubbed a hole in it because they dropped down and would only touch it when at the bottom of travel. I'm wondering if I can relocate the brake hoses to have a straighter angle to the caliber instead of going around the coil spring. Do they need to be mounted in the bracket or can I make new ones. I have a I have a welder. How well do they need to be secured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2017, 07:08 AM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
You would be better going to an after market hose maker, and having longer, stainless steel braided hoses made for the truck
Maybe someone like bronco graveyard