Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

87 F250 For Sale

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
That's great, did you get any kind of reasonable amount for it?

Ryan

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
NOPE... but i got alot of stuff off of it before i sold it... got the distributor, valve covers, carb, chrome air cleaner, speakers, battery, and toolbox out of the bed...

i sold it to somebody on craiglist with an ad like "cash for your junk or unwanted car"

got enough out of it.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
^^^Might be worth going to the bone yard and asking if they'd be interested in it as a yard truck. I did that with one of my 87 Broncos...it was a reeeeal solid rig, I started out asking $3200 for it, eventually dropped to $1800. I was sick of sitting on it, and off to the scrapper it went. They asked me how it ran, I told them, they said they'd be interested in it to tool around in, and ended up selling it to them for $1500.

Glad you found a way to sell it... I know what that's like...

And just for future reference, I agree with Ben... We sold a '76 F150 to the junkyard once... wasn't much for a highway truck anymore but it had power steering and an automatic transmission... beat the hell out of what the guy had previously for a yard truck.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts